Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Win With Times - When I got lucky


It was one of those rare times when one gets prize for doing nothing extraordinary. Someone just comes and knocks on the door and hands over a prize...

Something similar happened with me couple of days back. I was at my home, getting ready for office. Someone knocked on my door. I opened it to saw a seemingly senior college boy dressed in Red T-shirt at the door. He enquired if I'm a regular buyer of Times of India (TOI). I was aware of the "Win With Times" contest since the snaps of people winning are in TOI.

In the Win With Times contest, the only thing one has to do is, carry along the TOI copy everywhere they go. If the TOI employees ask for paper and we have a copy, we get a free gift.

I handed over my copy to the guy at the door. And Voila! I was offered a free gift sitting at home! He stamped the paper and gave me a wrapped gift box. It had 6 different flavors of Lijjat Masala. Not much use to me since I do not cook food at home however, the sense of getting a good gift was a nice one.

Cheers,
Manish.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?